BLS CPR & AED Classes in Dallas
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
If you are needing an American Heart Association (AHA) CPR class, CPR Certification Dallas is for you! Our team has taught thousands of people nationwide with our all-in-one-day training and testing.
Dallas CPR Classes
If you are needing an American Heart Association (AHA) CPR class, CPR Certification Dallas is for you! Our team has taught thousands of people nationwide with our all-in-one-day training and testing. Our instructors cover everything you will need which includes —
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for all appropriate ages
- The seven steps of CPR
- AED machine use
- And more
When you work with us, you will receive the best CPR training at a reasonable cost and leave having had the best learning experience.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Dallas Locations
Dallas’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, there are thousands of people who suffer from accidents, strokes, and heart events. Our team wants to certify more people to help make a difference in their communities. Our American Heart Association CPR classes are designed to help you feel confident when helping in an emergency or crisis.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a medical technique to restore regular breathing and a heartbeat in a person who has suffered from cardiac arrest. It is the combination of chest compressions and rescue breathing that keeps blood moving through the body to vital organs until further help arrives.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In your class you will learn how to assist a child, infant, or an adult, and you will also learn the seven steps of CPR.When you choose to be certified with us, you are —
- Choosing the finest American Heart Association CPR program
- Fulfilling OSHA requirements
- Gaining confidence in performing CPR
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
CPR Certification Dallas has so many benefits. Here are some of the reasons people choose us!
- Our CPR classes are the most accredited and widely known certifications in the United States.
- Our CPR trainers love our Dallas community and are here to help, whether you are coming to one of our training facilities or need us to come to your medium to large-sized groups.
- Our classes are smaller with plenty of hands-on experience, making them more personalized.
- You receive your CPR card the same day you train and test!
How will I complete the CPR course?
Once you have picked the class day and time you need, simply show up and let us handle the rest! Your class will include all the required training for your card to be AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified.
Our team of CPR trainers are among the very best professionals and will handle your education, skills check, and written test, all while answering all your questions. When looking online, be careful of other class options that could be missing the in-person training required to be AHA and OSHA compliant.
When can I take my CPR course?
If you need flexibility, we have weekly class options for you to choose from. Simply sign up for one of our AHA CPR classes that best suits your availability.
When will my CPR card expire?
You must renew your certification every two years. Any of our courses will satisfy CPR renewal.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.